What a year it’s been for employment law! The shifting cultural landscape has produced changes like we haven’t seen in some time, particularly with sexual harassment, pay equity, family and medical leaves and accommodations, and evolving technology. But DWT is here to help!
Please join us for our 37th Annual Employment Law Seminar, where we’ll give the latest updates and the best practical advice to equip HR professionals, managers, and in-house counsel to address challenges new and old. This year's program will include a mix of breakout sessions and panel discussions so you can choose the topics that best suit your needs.
- Pay Equity and the Gender Pay Gap: What's New
- Sexual Harassment After #MeToo
- How to Deal with Challenging Employee
- What's New in the World of Labor, and Why Non-Union Employers Should Care
- Tricky Accommodation Questions and Hidden Disabilities
- Meal and Rest Break Changes and Other Key Wage-and-Hour Updates
- Family and Medical Leaves
- Year in Review
Registration & Breakfast
8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Lunch & Artificial Intelligence Panel
View the full agenda.
Cost*: $150, each additional registrant from the same organization is $100
Credits: 4.0 HRCI, SHRM, and CLE credits pending
Parking: Park free in the Art Institute lot with validation from the seminar
* Fee includes breakfast, lunch, parking, and seminar materials.