We have been seeing rapid-fire changes to benefits policies and laws. In this climate, employers of all sizes need to be proactive in maintaining compliance with current laws and anticipating changes in their policies and procedures. The Davis Wright Tremaine team of experienced benefits attorneys will host an informative half-day seminar to help you meet this challenge and maintain a productive workplace.
Please join us for our 35th Annual Employee Benefits Seminar where we will address topics with the greatest impact on employers today, including:
- Tax Reform: The Most Impactful Tax Reform for Plan Sponsors in Decades
- Affordable Care Act: Employer Shared Responsibility Penalty Assessments
- ERISA Litigation Update: High-Profile, High-Value Cases
- Association Health Plans: Expansion Proposals
- Washington Paid Family Medical Leave: Prepare for 2019
- Plan and Claims Administration: Best Practices
Registration & Continental Breakfast
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Cost: $110* per person (register by August 22 to receive a 10% discount)
Credits: CLE, HRCI, and SHRM credits are pending
*Fee includes breakfast, handouts, and parking.