401(k), 403(b), and Retirement Plan Sponsors are gathering for the 2018 Seattle Fiduciary Summit. The summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource and benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies.
- Christine Hawkins, Associate – Davis Wright Tremaine
- More Speakers TBA!
Topics of Discussion:
- DOL Fiduciary Rule & Raising the Fiduciary Bar
- Evaluating Plan Fees & Recent Lawsuits
- RFI/RFP Best Practices
- Ask the Experts – Interactive Round Tables
- How to Maximize Participant Outcomes
Who Should Attend?
- Finance, Benefit and Human Resource Executives
- Business Owners and Fiduciaries
- Plan Sponsors with 401(k), 403(b), 457, or DB Pension Plans
Continuing Education Credits:
- 3 Hours of CPE/CPA Credit & CEBS Credit Eligible
- 3 Hours of HRCI/SPHR/PHR/GPHR General Credits
- 3 Hours of SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDC’s)
Cost: $150 registration Fee*
* Fee waived with code “DWT18”
Davis Wright Tremaine is a proud sponsor of the summit.